Beauty, hair and makeup industry in India has been growing up at a good pace. According to a popular forecast, the market will reach to Rs.98, 500 crores by 2020 from Rs.29, 800 crores in 2015. You may be surprised to know that a mass share of recognized salon/franchise is trending swiftly; now-a-days almost 23% are recognized franchise available in the beauty industry. This is because owning a franchise gives you the trust of a brand name along with their success-proven formula. If you are passionate to look beautiful or make others beautiful, make it your career. Start your own business in the beauty industry, simply by taking a franchise from a well-known brand. Become a Franchise Partner with Orane, a leading beauty institute in Asia to step in the beauty industry.
Orane is one of the few institutes that provides CIBTAC and CIDESCO courses. Furthermore, it is a well-known name to provide beauty educations across India and outside India. With a mission to train over 2 lakhs youth alone in India by 2020, Orane wants to encourage the skill education all over the world so that no youth left behind. Let’s look at the major reasons why you should become a franchise partner with Orane:
Well-Known brand name not only in India but also entire Asia and Australia.
Guaranty of unparalleled service & happy experiences of the Customers and Students
- International Quality Awards (IQA) 2016 for best hair and beauty institute
- Asian Outstanding Business Award, Malaysia in 2013 for best beauty training institute
- Global Quality Awards-2015
- Rising Star of Asia by Indo-Asean Global investment summit at Bankok in 2016
- CIDESO and CIBTAC Affiliated Courses
- Accumulated knowledge on business
- Franchise Induction and Smart Training time to time
- Continuous updates and fast changing trends
- Consistent product and service innovations
- Guidance on site-selection and Beauty Course Handling
- Pre-Launch Promotions and regular promotional activities
- Staff Assessment & appraisal process
- Guidance in legal & statutory requirements
- Brand building and PR activities
- Quality tracking system
Moreover, taking a franchise will help us to spread our mission (To make India a Skill Country) and spread the ‘Right to Earn’ among all youth. This is because Orane provides skill education and there are no constraints to join a beauty course with us. Whether there is any girl or boy of any age and any qualifications, they can join the beauty course without any restrictions. Also, our co-founder and CEO, Mr. Dinesh Sood comes up every time with the same message to promote skill education.
On this Diwali, Mr. Dinesh Sood urges to all Indians to help Orane to spread the skill education and train the Indian youth so that they can become self-dependent.
For becoming a franchise partner with Orane, you can speak directly with our consultants at 8872500500 or drop your query in the comment section along with your mobile number or email address, we will call you back.