Knowing your skin type is absolutely necessary in order to make the right decision to follow a proper skincare routine. You should always choose the beauty treatments, products, and tips according to skin requirements. Whether your skin is dry, normal, combination, oily, sensitive or acne-prone, it needs special attention based on your skin type. At some extent, skin type is genetically determined – meaning that you are born with it. However, it also largely depends on your eating habits and your skincare regime.
To look great for forever, start with very initial step – figure out what is your skin type. It will help you to match the best-recommended methods to improve your looks and reduce the effect of aging. In this article, we will tell you basic skin type recommendations to get a smooth, young and gorgeous skin tone.
Being the least problematic type, it still requires cleaning, nourishing, and moisturizing. Here, are few recommendations for normal skin type:
- Refresh your skin with rose water or an alcohol-free astringent in morning. Then use a mild or non-greasy cream, prefer from natural ingredients.
- Good Quality Makeup but not overindulge.
- Before bed, wash your face with mild facewash and can use an oil-based nourishing cream.
It requires more thorough care since it is prone to flaking, wrinkling, and fast aging. Here, are few recommendations for dry skin type:
- Use only natural and rich skin-care products such as sea butter, extra-virgin oil, herbal oils, etc. Let your skin absorb it before applying the makeup.
- Do not use tap water, if needed use sparkling water.
- Clean the face with mild cleansing milk or herbal infusions.
It requires the exact opposite approach, used for dry skin type. Put an emphasis on removing excess oil from the skin through hydrating, cleaning enlarged pores, and preventing or treating acne:
- Wash your face 2-3 times a day, but use mild soap only once in some day else oil glands will be activated to produce even more sebum.
- Use only non-greasy moisturizers and tone your face often with alcohol-free herbal tonics or ice cubes.
- Apply facemask like clay, papaya, or yogurt for drying and hydrating once a week. If suffering from acne, cut sugar and carbohydrate from your diet.
Hopefully, these tips will help you to maintain your skin tone. A popular Russian saying states that, after the age of 30, a woman looks the way she deserves. So, take care your skin if you want a forever glowing and healthy skin.
For more information on skincare, please write us your queries to Orane International Institute of Beauty and Wellness at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 8872500500 to speak with our beauty experts. Orane is a leading beauty and wellness institute in Asia, best known to provide quality education, CIBTAC and CIDESO standard. If you want to know how to check your skin type and recommendation for other skin type or specific skin type, drop your queries in the comment section, we will write an article for you. Stay tuned to our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube pages for more beauty updates.